Telaga Waja River Rafting
Safe and fun River expeditions with the Telaga Waja Rafting Team
If you’re looking for white water rafting experience in Bali, Telaga Waja River Rafting should be your choice. Located in Muncan village, which is east of Bali, you have the opportunity to experience a place where the citizens have kept in contact with their traditional way of life.
For incredible views of hidden water falls, scenic jungles, and classic rice terraces all while tropical birds serenade you the Telaga Waja River is where you want to be. Looking for a challenge? The Telaga Waja River gives you access to four different classes of rapids. We hope you’re ready for a thrill! The ride ends with a great jump from four (4) meters high, but don’t worry it is safe even for beginners and children ages 7 and up.
Private Transport :
- Adult : NOW only US$ 40 /person
- Child: US$29 /person
- Family Package: US$125 (2 Adult and 2 Children’s)
Sharing Transport :
- Adult : NOW only US$ 36 /person
- Child: US$26 /person
- Family Package: US$115 (2 Adult and 2 Children’s)
What’s Does the Price Include?
- Free Transport pick up & drop service
- Hot Buffet Style Lunch ( Indonesian Food )
- All Safety Equipment
- A Professional Rafting Guide
- International Safety Standard Instruction
- $5.000 Insurance Coverage
- Access to a Shower and Changing Rooms
- A Waterproof Bag to Protect Your Valuables
What Should You Bring?
- A Form of Payment (Cash, Voucher, Credit Card)
- Shorts or other Swimming Gear
- A T-shirt
- Sporting Shoes or Sandals
- Change of Clothing
- Your Smile!
Your safety is our top priority. We want you to have fun and work to provide you with professionalism and exceptional customer service. In order to ensure that you have the best possible experience we make sure that our guides have been fully trained by both the Australian and International Safety Standard. We incorporate all aspects of swift water rescue into their training.
- 08:00 – 08:15: We pick you and your party from your hotel and transfer you to Muncan Village which is situated to the east of Bali.
- 09:45: We arrive at the rafting starting point, a refreshing beverage is served. Guests register by filling out registration forms and insurance. Staff will instruct everyone to store their valuables in either the bus or car, if they have not left them in the hotel, this is everything except for your money and camera. After securing your belongings, you are instructed to put on your jackets and helmets. Each guest will be given a paddle and will follow the guide down to the river.
- 09:50 – 10:00: You start your adventure with a brief safety demonstration from your rafting guide. You will be instructed and educated in all the safety standards and instructions to provide you with a safe and enjoyable journey along the river. You will then enjoy two (2) hours of water rafting action that provide you with challenges and picturesque scenery.
- 12:15: Having experienced and enjoyed one of the most stunning rafting tours, you arrive at the finishing point. You are given accommodations that will allow you to shower. After you’ve showered and changed clothing you’ll enjoy a delicious Halal buffet style lunch.
- 14:00: Once everyone has enjoyed their tasty meal, you say goodbye to your friends at Telaga Waja Rafting and return to your hotel.
Pay Later at Location
want Quick Booking?
Text me a Message :
Whatsapp : +6281999445533
LINE / WECHAT ID : btp5758
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : +62-85101506060