Easy Access to the longest river rafting routes in Bali from start to finish. 50+% discounted, Save your money now!
If you’re looking for the best rafting experience in Bali, Telaga Waja Rafting should be your first choice. For a first class rafting adventure on four different classes of rapids. Not only is the water clear and clean, but it is also one of the longest rafting treks available. Located in Muncan village, which is east of Bali, you have the opportunity to experience a place where the citizens have kept in contact with their traditional way of life.
For incredible views of hidden water falls, scenic jungles, and classic rice terraces all while tropical birds serenade you the Telaga Waja River is where you want to be. Looking for a challenge? The Telaga Waja River gives you access to four different classes of rapids. We hope you’re ready for a thrill! The ride ends with a great jump from four (4) meters high, but don’t worry it is safe even for beginners and children ages 7 and up.
Why Should You Choose Telaga Waja Rafting?
- Enjoy one of the best, longest, and most challenging adventure in Bali
- Easy access to the river from our registration desk
- Avoid extra hassle, our restaurant is minutes away from the finish point
- Enjoy yourself without being subjected to flights and flights of steps
- Enjoy our all natural surroundings providing you with the fresh air you need
How Can You Post Such Low Prices?
As an online sales promoter of Bintang Rafting Company, we offer special direct pricing to our customers. We don’t have any commissions to pay and you get your tickets direct from us leaving any third parties out. But don’t hesitate, the prices are only valid if you book on directly from this website.
US$90less 50+% , NOW only US$ 40 (Must be minimum 2 persons participant)
- Child: US$29 per person (Children between 7-12 years old)
- Family Package: US$125 (2 Adult and 2 Children’s tickets)
What’s Does the Price Include?
- Air Conditioned Hotel Transfer
- Hot Buffet Style Lunch
- All Safety Equipment
- A Professional Rafting Guide
- International Safety Standard Instruction
- Insurance Coverage
- Access to a Shower and Changing Rooms
- A Waterproof Bag to Protect Your Valuables
What Should You Bring?
- A Form of Payment (Cash, Voucher, Credit Card)
- Shorts or other Swimming Gear
- A T-shirt
- Sporting Shoes or Sandals
- Change of Clothing
- Your Smile!
Your safety is our top priority. We want you to have fun and work to provide you with professionalism and exceptional customer service. In order to ensure that you have the best possible experience we make sure that our guides have been fully trained by both the Australian and International Safety Standard. We incorporate all aspects of swift water rescue into their training.
- 08:00 – 08:15: We pick you and your party from your hotel and transfer you to Muncan Village which is situated to the east of Bali.
- 09:45: We arrive at the rafting starting point, a refreshing beverage is served. Guests register by filling out registration forms and insurance. Staff will instruct everyone to store their valuables in either the bus or car, if they have not left them in the hotel, this is everything except for your money and camera. After securing your belongings, you are instructed to put on your jackets and helmets. Each guest will be given a paddle and will follow the guide down to the river.
- 09:50 – 10:00: You start your adventure with a brief safety demonstration from your rafting guide. You will be instructed and educated in all the safety standards and instructions to provide you with a safe and enjoyable journey along the river. You will then enjoy two (2) hours of water rafting action that provide you with challenges and picturesque scenery.
- 12:15: Having experienced and enjoyed one of the most stunning rafting tours, you arrive at the finishing point. You are given accommodations that will allow you to shower. After you’ve showered and changed clothing you’ll enjoy a delicious Halal buffet style lunch.
- 14:00: Once everyone has enjoyed their tasty meal, you say goodbye to your friends at Telaga Waja Rafting and return to your hotel.